To drive the developing countries to establish regulations on inland shipping emissions and to promote the communication of technology.
Who we are
- Engine Manufacturers
- Research Institutes
- Component Suppliers
- Classification Societies
- Ship Owners
- Oil and Additive Suppliers
What we do
- To share experiences and updates on the legislation of emission control
- To give suggestions to developing countries
- To discuss on energy-saving emission control technology
- To promote technology transfer and market access
- To achieve a constant improvement on developing countries' environment
- Meetings are held once every six months and usually hosted by one of our members.
- Meeting location arranged alternatively between Asia and Europe to facilitate good co-operation.